Orders and Returns
Return Policy of Products
1. In any case you receive a damaged / defective product or a product that does not fulfill the specifications as per your original order, You are required to get in touch with the customer care service team through any of the below mentioned channels:
1.1 9:30 to 6:00 call centre at +91 9212716589
1.2 Filling up the 'Contact Us' form;
2. Upon receiving Your complaint, Diamond Books shall verify the genuineness and the nature of the complaint and if Diamond Books is influenced that the complaint is genuine, Diamond Books will register a complaint and request for a replacement. However, in the event of frivolous and baseless complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, Diamond Books reserves the right to take necessary legal actions against You and You will be solely liable for all costs incurred by Diamond Books in this regard.
3. Before accepting shipment of any product, kindly ensure that the product's packaging is not damaged or tampered. If You observe that the package is damaged or tampered, request You to refuse to accept delivery and inform Diamond Books at the earliest. The return process of the product may be restricted by Diamond Books depending on the nature and category of the product.
4. In order to return any products sold through the Website, You are required to comply with the below mentioned conditions, viz:
- Please notify Diamond Books of receipt of a damaged/ defective product/service within 48-hours of delivery to You. If You are unable to do so within 48-hours, Diamond Books shall not be held liable for the failure to replace the order
- Products should be unused
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels, barcodes, user manual, warranty card and invoices etc.;
- It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of products during transit;
- The returned products are subject to verification and checks by Diamond Books in order to determine the legality of the complaint/ return.
5. In the event the return of a product is suitably accepted by Diamond Books , the value of such product, as originally paid by You during acceptance of delivery of product or otherwise, will be refunded to You. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment and Diamond Books or the approved payment gateway will credit Your refunds directly into Your debit/credit card or online accounts or provide You with a cheque in this regard. Refunds will be subject to the following:
- Orders paid online will be refunded within 7-21 working days through the online account or via cheque, depending on the then current circumstances as determined by Diamond Books;
- For Cash on Delivery payments, You will be provided with a refund cheque.
- A promo code, once used shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order either by customer or Diamond Books.